How To Update Your Business Listing Information
There may be occasions when you may need to update your listings on the Chamber of Commerce Website & Brochure. Below, you will fiind some notes and instructions for performing this.
- This process does not allow you to add any additional listing categories or delete any existing listing categories on the Chamber Website or in the Brochure. To add additional listing categories on the Chamber Website during the business year, simply apply for & pay for your additional listing categories.
- Changes to the following fields in your Website Listings can be done by you any time during the business year:
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Physical Location
- Logo Image
Members with a Dedicated Member Page can also change the following fields:
- Promotional Text
- Gallery Images
- Social Media links
- Website Address
- Changes to your Brochure listing information can only be done PRIOR to February 1st each year as the brochure goes to the printer in time to meet the upcoming business season.
To update your Galiano Chamber of Commerce business listing information, please follow these simple steps:
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the Chamber of Commerce Home Page.
- If you are not already logged in, you will need to login to your account by entering your User Name & Password.
- Once you’re logged in, scroll down to “Member Management”, and click on “View My Member Listing.
- If there no changes required, simply log out!
- If there are changes you need to make to your listing(s), click on “Edit My Member Listing”
- If you made ANY changes to your Member Listing page(s), be SURE to click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
- NOTE: You do have one last opportunity to check your listings changes by clicking on “Preview”, if all information is correct, then click on the Save button.