Discovery Oceanfront Cottage
Discover how to relax and recharge at this beautiful, private mid-island, southwest-facing waterfront cottage. This 2.5 acre property is very secluded with its cedar forest and a perfect escape for kyakers, bikers, golfers and birdwatchers. Lovely stone steps lead down to the beach for swimming and kyaking. There is a BBQ and a well equipped kitchen for gourmet meals to be enjoyed on the deck or by the fireplace.
What Our Visitors Say……
- We came for love, joy and peace and oh boy did we find it! -- S&R Olympia, WA
- We celebrated my sister’s 60th birthday by hiking, photographing, canoeing and dining in style in the spring sun and were greeted by seals, otters, cormorants and eagles. This morning I had my first dip in the ocean – so refreshing --- T. Lloyd, Victoria BC
- What an awesome canoe trip we had along the cliffs to view the cormorant rookery and the artistic sandstone water-sculpted rocks. -- M&J Vancouver, BC.
- Your cottage was the perfect base for exploring this interesting island. The ocean fills the view from the cottage and makes cooking a pure delight. We enjoyed going down to the beach on the stone steps and then sitting on the natural stone bench by the water in the warm sun and listening to the waves. -- C&A, Victoria BC.
- Cooking in your well stocked kitchen has been a dream and we loved your cast iron frying pan.-- Becky, Kelowna, BC.
- What a wonderful get-away from the big, busy city! The cottage is beautiful, spacious
- Viele Dank fuer d’Iladig uf die wunderschoeni Insle und die tolle Stunde wommer mit Dir haend doerfe verbringe. Nach paar Woche in Vancouver isch es richtig entspannend gsi.i eurem Cottage. Mir haend a super Ziit gha! C&N, Switzerland
- Sonne, Sonne und blauer Himmel, klares Meer, viele Inseln mit schoenen Waelder, Kanufafhrt, Ruhe in dieser schoenen Naturlandschaft. M&K. Obfelden, Switzerland
- Weisskopfadler gesichtet, Krebse gefangen - wieder frei gelassen, Gartenschlangen gesehen, Rehe beobachtet, im Meer geschwommen, in der Sonne gelegen, Kanu gefahren, Aussicht genossen, gut gegessen. Traumhaftes Cottage. Es war eine wunderschoene Zeit. E.H.L& L.Heimersheim, Alzey Germany