Galiano Oceanfront Inn & Spa
SPECTACULAR WEST COAST OCEANFRONT RESORT set on the oceanfront of Active Pass, with orcas and ships passing, eagles overhead, and beautiful gardens to enjoy.
* ALL OCEANFRONT ACCOMMODATION: Each and every room and suite faces the water and has a Wood-burning fireplace and private terrace or deck. Our One Bedroom Oceanfront Villa Suites have an outdoor bath, outdoor wood-burning fireplace and heater, Kitchen/living/dining area and extra amenities like a washer/dryer, Our Oceanfront King and Queen rooms have wood-burning fireplaces, complimentary internet, TV with cable, telephones in each room with complimentary calling.
* DINING Our Resort proudly features Award-winning Atrevida Restaurant, Galiano's only oceanfront westcoast restaurant. In the Summer, and into the autumn, you can enjoy our famous pizza baked in our wood-fired oven on our oceanfront patio, La Lena. Be sure to stop in at the Atrevida Lounge, Galiano's only licensed lounge for cocktails and casual relaxation on the oceanfront.
* SPA: Our Madrona del Mar Spa is Galiano's only spa , set in beautiful gardens on the oceanfront: Enjoy a massage or other treatmetn in our Couples Waterfall Cottage and Healing Earth Cottage; RMT, Thai Massage , Reflexology , Body masques and Body polishes: treatments in outdoor settings or luxurious steam rooms. LIcensed Esthetician . Yoga retreats.
* AMBIANCE: Stone fireplaces, polished wood floors and wrought iron. Our Guests can enjoy our Library Lounge for relaxation, with a broad selection of books, dvd's and games , take a yoga class or relax at the spa , in the gardens or on our swimming beach.
* WEDDINGS and RETREATS; We are well-respected for the personal care and professional attention to detail we give to every event at the Inn, whether you are planning a Corporate Retreat, a Family Reunion, or a special Wedding. Our event rooms are each beautiful decorated and situated to make the most of the views: the Gallery Room (art-filled, ocean-facing), the Garden Room (beautiful round glass french doors look out over the garden) or our main Atrevida Room (art-filled, large atrium style windows overlooking the gardens and Active Pass)
* LOCATION: You are in the "heart" of Galiano, an easy 6 minute walk from the ferry (why bring a car?) and on the edge of our small Village for shopping. In summer our dock hosts floatplanes & boats and there two year-round docks within walking distance. Need a car? We have Smart Cars and E-Bikes for rent to explore Galiano!