Galiano Oceanfront Inn & Spa
SPECTACULAR WEST COAST OCEANFRONT RESORT set on Active Pass, with orcas passing, eagles overhead, and beautiful gardens to enjoy.
* ALL OCEANFRONT ACCOMMODATION: Each luxury suite and villa faces the water and has a wood burning fireplace and private terrace or deck. Our One Bedroom Oceanfront Villa Suites have an outdoor bath, outdoor wood-burning fireplace and heater, Kitchen/living/dining area and extra amenities like a washer/dryer. Our Oceanfront King and Queen suites have wood-burning fireplaces, complimentary internet, TV with cable, telephones in each room with complimentary calling.
* DINING Our Resort proudly features Award-winning Atrevida Restaurant, Galiano's only oceanfront restaurant. In the Summer, and into the autumn, you can enjoy our famous thin-crust pizza baked in our wood-fired oven on our al fresco patio, La Lena. Be sure to stop in at the Atrevida Lounge, Galiano's only licensed lounge for cocktails and casual relaxation on the oceanfront.
* SPA: Our Madrona del Mar Spa is Galiano's only full-service spa, set in our beautiful gardens: Enjoy a massage or other treatment in our Couples Waterfall Cottage and Healing Earth Cottage; RMT, Thai Massage , Reflexology , Body Masques & Polishes, Private Indoor or Outdoor Treatment Rooms, Luxurious Steam Rooms, Vichy Showers. LIcensed Esthetician . Yoga retreats.
* AMBIANCE: Stone accents, fireplaces and polished wood floors in a natural West Coast setting. Our Guests can enjoy our Library Lounge for relaxation, with a broad selection of books, take a yoga class, relax at the spa, walk in the gardens or luxuriate on our private swimming beach.
* WEDDINGS & RETREATS; We are well-known for the personal care and professional attention to detail we give to every event at the Inn, whether you are planning a Corporate Retreat, a Family Reunion, a Workshop or a special Wedding. Our event rooms are each beautiful decorated and situated to make the most of the views: the Gallery Room (art-filled, ocean-facing), the Garden Room (beautiful round glass french doors look out over the garden) or our famous Atrevida Room (art-filled, large atrium style windows overlooking the gardens and Active Pass)
* LOCATION: You are in the "heart" of Galiano, an easy 6 minute walk from the ferry (why bring a car?) and on the edge of our small Village for shopping. In summer our dock hosts floatplanes & boats and there are two year-round docks within walking distance. Need a car? We have Smart Cars for rent to explore Galiano!